store

Friday, March 5, 2010

BeRuby.com

I am always on the look out for new ways to get "easy" money online and I found another!

BeRuby.com - Get paid to visit the sites you already do!

I want to call this site a paid to click site but it's more than that.  There are daily clicks and what's great about these, is they are already the sites most of us visit each day.  For example
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo Mail
  • Google Mail
  • CNN
  • ESPN
  • MySpace 
  • MORE!!!
It's very simple to start at this site and branch off from there to do your daily check list and get paid for it.

Like many other Get Paid To sites there are Paid to Sign Up offers - just to name a few Blockbuster, eMusic and more.  Also paid shopping Pets, clothes, flowers, ink all the usual.

Cashout is $10.
Sign up Bonus - $1

Referrals - Yes!  You get a percent of their earnings.  So time to cash in on all those friends!  *wink*

It's easy - it's quick - I recommend it!  BeRuby.com

2 comments:

  1. looks like I should check this out
    no, I never got the book, but wasn't too concerned since it was one of your first giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out one of these sites. I've been hearing about these forever/seeing them on my facebook feed daily but they just seem very time consuming. I will have to check it out though!

    annalene
    Brixton Street

    ReplyDelete