store

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a month!

Wow - it's been over a month since my last post!  It's been that crazy for me people!

I am working on getting some Easter pictures loaded onto Gather but today is Tuesday which means - AVON DAY!  I finally got all of the new items loaded into my store and for your bargain hunters out there - there is a new clearance bundle.  Over $8 worth of stuff marked down to $2.50!  We are getting ready for our new Mother's Day giveaway - it should be a good one!  :0)

To check out the store click the rolling toolbar at the top of this page.

The other exciting thing I have to talk about is Listia.com - does anyone remember Posh Points?  It's pretty much the same thing - list stuff you don't want get points.  The difference is this one you can make the bidder pay for the shipping, which is nice.  Some sellers offer free shipping so you could just bid on those and pay nothing!  Right now I have a lip balm listed and some seeds all free shipping.  You get points just for signing up and linking your accounts (twitter, facebook) and then you can earn 4 points per auction that you share on those.  Really easy to earn points and get FREE stuff.

You also get points for referring people so use my link!  :0)~  http://www.listia.com/signup/46992

If you are already on there find me as PayinDownDebt - i expect some of my Avon overstock will end up there.  ;0)

Till I get those Easter Pictures up - fingers crossed it's tomorrow!

Goodnight all!

Sab

3 comments:

  1. nice to hear from you again....I'm learning to check my feed of blogs I am following daily to keep up better.

    looks like you are on networked blogs too, so I will go follow you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog!

    www.avonrepnicolemolino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have been busy. Good luck with the Avon sales.

    ReplyDelete