store

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sponsor an Avon Cares USO2GO Kit

Hello Ladies and Gents.

Today I come to you with something different, it's no secret I sell and love Avon.  Every now and again I get the chance to promote some of the wonderful things they do for the less fortunate.  In this case it's the solders and it's not that they are in poverty, but they are without their family fighting for our freedom.  I regularly donate products to my church, we put them together as care packages, but now I get to offer you a chance to do something great in the life of a service man or woman.

Now thru June 10th Avon is partnering with the USO to offer care packages for isolated troops.  Each care package contains
  • (1) On Duty Unscented Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • (1) Skin So Soft Original Moisturizing Shower Gel
  • (1) Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream
  • (1) Moisture Therapy Intensive Lip Ointment SPF 15
  • (1) Moisture Therapy Soothing Oatmeal Body Lotion


These are the quality Avon products we all love, you know a solder would be thankful for each item in this kit.  The best part is with every kit you sponsor you'll get a postcard with instructions on how to send a message to the troops.

This means you don't only get to show them you are thankful for all they do, but you can tell them too!

Each kit is $10 but the smile on a solder's face when they get it - Priceless.

How you can sponsor one (or more!) - they are ordered thru your Avon Rep.

If you want to order one thru me it's simple.
  1. Send $10 via Paypal (using Personal not Purchase tab) to NeverRockAlone@yahoo.com
  2. Contact me and I will give you my address for you to send cash, check or money order.
  3. If you live in my area (you know who you guys are) just let me know and I'll stop by/meet up.
I will make sure that everyone who orders a kit gets their postcard so they can send their message.

This is one very easy thing we can all do for the men and women who put their lives on the line for us.  I am honored to be able to help get them these kits. 

If you can't afford a kit but want to learn other ways you can help solders in your area visit www.USO.org 

I know it's early but I hope everyone has a blessed Memorial Day and that we all remember the solders we've fought so bravely in the past, present and future.

1 comment:

  1. again, this is a great deal on Avon's part.
    and....you are the winner in my blog giveaway, so please send me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete